Senior Legal Executive
Senior Legal Executive
Job Title: SENIOR LEGAL EXECUTIVE
Working location: CIS – No. 07, Street 23, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
Department: LEGAL DEPARTMENT
Report to: LEGAL MANAGER
Updated date: 31.05.2018
I. Job Description:
- Monitor all legal activities of the company.
- Ensure that all activities of the company comply with relevant laws, rules and company’s regulations, as well as resolutions of the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Review and prepare company legal documents, including contracts, agreement sheets, bulletin sheets and letters.
- On behalf of the company (as authorized and assigned) to take legal action in the course of the complaint, dispute and related legal proceedings.
- Counsel and advise the company on legal issues including, but not limited to the insurance claim, claims settlement and all types of contracts (such as employment contracts, agency contracts, Brokerage contracts, lease contracts ...).
- Conduct an appraisal, defense, participate in hearings of litigation involving the company, or initiate a lawsuit by the company.
- Participate in the drafting, revision, updating of company rules and regulations and ensuring that all company rules comply with the law.
- Propose and represent the company to collect bad debts and other receivables.
- Assist the company in legal procedures related to its activities including dealing with government agencies.
- Build a library of laws and regulations relating to business operations and profession of the company.
- Prepare periodic reports and unscheduled reports of executive board.
- Attend periodic meetings of executive board with other departments.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Board.
- Report to the Board on all matters related to the area of expertise as well as related activities.
- Perform other tasks as required by the BODs.
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
II. Job Requirements:
- Minimum Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Law or related major
- At least 5 years of working experience in the justice sector, having a lawyer-practicing certificate for 3 years or more.
- High teamwork spirit & responsibility.
- Having highest level of integrity & long-term commitment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels.
- Ability to organize work independently as well as a team player , ability to observe and handle problems quickly and effectively.
- Careful, meticulous, confidential.