Job Title: LIBRARIAN
Working location: CIS – No. 07, Street 23, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC
Department: LEADERSHIP TEAM
Report to: PRINCIPAL/VICE-PRINCIPAL
Updated date: 22.05.2018
I. Job Description:
- Organize and manage all activities in library.
- Build a directory, well arrange and always keep Library tidy.
- Well organized reading room in order to help student as well as teacher on studying and researching.
- Keep updating explore new scientific information, books and news.
- Periodically publish new information to all student and teacher including: introduce books, magazines, new science, and technology information.
- Develop manage library working rules;
- Coordinate with other department to ensure all the books will be return on time.
- Regularly checking book’s status in order to repair
- Design, manage new book, magazines, and other material by stamping and barcoding
This Job Description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements.
II. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- At least 1 years of experience in similar position.
- Have a can do mindset.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Familiar with office computers skills;
- Ability to organize work independently as well as a team player , ability to observe and handle problems quickly and effectively.
- Careful, meticulous, confidential and well organizer.